Do you have a case which you would like to review articulated casts, photos and radiographs one on one to discuss treatment options and approaches?
Now, with video web conferencing, it is as easy as a phone call!! It's almost like we are having a face to face conversation.
Here's how it works:
1. You need a simple, inexpensive web-cam such as Microsoft Life-Cam from Office Depot or similar place. This webcam is one of the best and has very good resolution. Less than $100 and very easy to set up.
Or if you have a regular camcorder, it can be used as a webcam with the installation of a simple $20 program WebCamDV. A camcorder allows even more detail than the Microsoft LifeCam, especially helpful when viewing articulated disgnostic casts. WebCamDV works with the software installed with a regular webcam so you have to have that installed on your computer first.
2. Schedule a meeting time with me.
3. We connect by phone then I will immediately connect you to the Web Conferencing Site. No additional software etc. needed by you. The computer just needs to have your email program. I'll send you an email and it will have the link to connect. In 2 minutes we can communicate.
4. You need a broadband connection. The computer you are working from should have the photos, radiographs for the patient to discuss so we can look at it together. The web-cam will allow you to transmit video of the articulated casts from all angles. If you have print photos, those can be transmitted via the web cam.
5. We will go through the "10 Decisions" together for your case.
This is using today's technology to the fullest.
Billed in half-hour increments. First "get-acquainted" web case conference is FREE.
Give me a call at 305-794-1028 or email at email@example.com with any questions.